Oh hey! I’m Kristen. I’m a total introvert and have never once given an elevator speech, but let’s pretend all that practicing I did while learning to be ‘professional’ and wearing too-tight pencil skirts wasn’t for nothing!
::imaginary elevator doors close::
I help people tune in to the deep truth of who they are instead of looking to experts or 7-part revolutionary(!) money-making(!) systems for answers. I’ll help you feel feels, make peace with your introverted nature, and get braver. Often I do this through the lens of business, sometimes through poetry, and sometimes by being so vulnerable it hurts to breathe — particularly when I talk about things like my battle with depression. And tenderness. And coming out of the spiritual closet.
Instead of playing the ‘more more more’ game that’s so popular right now (had the six-figure launch a few years ago, felt even more dead inside as a result), I’m playing the ‘deeper deeper deeper’ game.
We can work together for 1-on-1 business coaching for a whole year in KK on Tap. Think phone calls, group meetings, archive access, free workshop tickets, access to all the new things I create, and email support whenever you need it!
Not ready for a whole year? The Softness Sessions will introduce you to ways you can be kinder to yourself internally, connect with your intuition, and start clearing the bullshit that holds you back.
My books will help you make sense of business without being boring AF.
::imaginary elevator doors open onto glorious library a la Beauty and the Beast, only with more confetti and an adoring puppy named Neville (who is my actual dog!!!!) ::
I’ve rounded up a bunch of starting points for diving deeper into your life at the moment.
If you only read one article, I want you to know: of course you deserve it.
- You feel too much and end up feeling like a victim to the emotions of everyone around you.
- You’re battling depression and wondering if you can keep a business afloat.
- You’re terrified of being seen or appearing vulnerable, particularly online.
- You use your body as a means to carry to brain from place to place and find having a physical body really, really annoying. (Also you avoid sex.)
- You just want to know how to make an offer, hold a sale, or build an e-mail list with minimal struggle.
- You’d love to love marketing. And have a calendar for it, even.
- Honestly? You’re totally freaking overwhelmed.
- You have trouble receiving money — even money you’ve earned fair and square.
- You want to know how to grow your business without buying another multi-thousand-dollar program from the guru of the month.
- You’d like to get some boundaries because if you don’t you’re going to come to blows with your clients (or your partner or both).
- You just wanna get paid, dammit.
- You’d like to hear me be interviewed by a host of lovely humans, preferably while addressing the vulnerability of joy itself, how to get paid and stay creative, finding your greatest gifts, or coming alive after burning your business to the ground.
- You’re curious about cannabis or you’d like to have better sex.
Please become a member of the Fuck Yah Club if you’d like access to a secret library stocked to the gills with freebies and wonders, like a free books, sample chapters, and dibs on my other goodies.
You’ll also get my latest podcasts, articles, and workshop announcements sent to you in a weekly e-mail.
WARNING: I use hard-hitting animal GIFs and Golden Girls references to make points in these e-mails. Do not join the Fuck Yah Club if you prefer Seriously Professional Business Proceedings Laden With Bullet Points and Instant (with-3-payments-of-$999) Solutions.
Want to see what people say about my newsletter — and the original missives that inspired each comment?
P.S. What’s that? You’re in love and want to see everything I’ve got for sale at the moment, RIGHT FREAKING NOW. Shop away!